LegacyGT.com

Climate Control has a ECON Function

Thanks for the reply John, let me look into that for you with SoAu and I will come back to you asap. How is the car going so far? Which dealer in Melbourne did you buy from ?, and What colour did you buy?

I bought it from Gardon Motors in Ballarat. I wasn't happy with the dealers in Melbourne as they were arogant and would not budge on price. Anyway it was a good drive back to Melbourne from Ballarat I got a Black one. The car is going fine. I was a bit hesitant in purchasing the auto as all my previous cars have been manual. It took some getting used to the manual feature on the auto box but now I think it is as fun as a manual, even more fun. I also own a WRX and had a drive on Sunday. It is amazing how raw the WRX is compared to the Liberty. After driving the Liberty there doesn't seen to be much power in the WRX below 2500rpm. One thing I find difficult with the liberty auto box when in manual mode is the engine is so quiet that unless you look at the tacho it is easy not to realise that you need to change up a gear. In the WRX, even with radio on loud, you can hear the engine revving and you alway know when to change gear. Regards John

Just trying to get some more information on this. Im sure there is a way that you can program it in according to my sources and other posts here. I will keep hunting till I find. Great to hear about the car John and that yr enjoying it totally. Would have to agree that the WRX is a little raw compaired to the GT but Im sure u will grow to love it a lot more.

Archived