LegacyGT.com

rules

devilsinu

I had posted a part out post and it got shut down do to the fact I didn't have any pics for the items. I just read through the rules and didn't see anywhere in that write up about posting pics was necessary. Can someone show me where this info is? Also I am using a mac and can't figure out how to copy and paste pics to my post. Can anyone help me with this as well?

Thanks

dave

IMG_0704.thumb.jpg.6d476f87560e50320e1d2b7155bd9936.jpg

Hi Dave,

Where did you look? there is a sticky in each fs section that covers the rules. here's the one from the part out section: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/full-vehicle-part-out-rules-all-buyers-and-sellers-please-164873.html

regarding posting pics. you can't copy and paste. you have to use the manage attachment tool. in your case to edit them in, you click edit, go advanced, manage browse and load into your first post.

that help?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Thank you C-Lo, I am sorta new at the whole posting thing. Thank you for being understanding and helpful.

I am going to miss my car so much, but hope my parts help others make there legacy's special.

I was reading the sticky on the rules is where my original post an ok location for the selling of my parts?

Should I just start a new one?

Archived