LegacyGT.com

Legacy gt dyno gt35r E85

Thread Title: Dyno Tune:Pro Power dyno services,tuner camtuning. 588WHP/534WTRQ, gt3582r, displacement 2.5, 28 PSI

Event: Dyno Day

Loaction: Pro Power Dyno services

Date: 7/5/2013

Ambient Temp: 82

Elevation: 5500

Weather: clear day

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy Gt

Tuner: camron, camtuning

Dyno Info: dynojet

Transmission: 07 sti 6speed

Gear: 4th

Peak Horse Power at RPM: 588 @ 5800

Peak Torque at RPM: 534@ 5700

Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: didnt dyno stock

Target Boost: 28psi

Fuel: E85

Engine/Power Modifications: motor: Wiseco piston bored 20, +1 exhaust valves, ARP head studs, BC 272 cams, BC tie springs and reatiners, blanced and blueprinted, tvg delets, motive autowerks top feed tgv's, Perrin top feed fuel rail, Id2000cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, integrated engineering surge tank and Bosch 044 fuel pump, 8an fuel line feed, 6an fuel return, 06 sti intake mani, stock throttle body, isis fpr, gt3582r with tial .68 hotside, pro sport el header and up pipe with 38mm tail ewg, fast motor soperts fmic, kstech blow threw maf, hks ssqv4 bov, turbo blanket, headers and up pipe heat wrapped, perrin light weight pulley, hks hipower exhaust, weapon r catch cans, cobb ap

Driveline:07 sti tranny custom drive shaft stock axles and rear diff.

Suspension: Ksport kontrol pro coilovers

other mods: wheels rota grid 18x9.5 sitting on nitto nt05s , glow shift boost guege and diginal oil pressure guage.

Video of the E85 tune. [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9KkUqgSiuc&feature=c4-feed-u]Built legacy gt dyno - YouTube[/ame]

image.thumb.jpg.454668c21ce0f0d0f6644016ab813ec4.jpg

Beastly. I think this is the highest HP LGT I've seen. Are you saying this dyno was done in April of 2012? And it was 82*? I would think your car would do closer to 650 WHP at sea level on a cooler day.

Beastly. I think this is the highest HP LGT I've seen. Are you saying this dyno was done in April of 2012? And it was 82*? I would think your car would do closer to 650 WHP at sea level on a cooler day.

Sorry wrong date it was on July 5 2013. The hot side was a .63 it ran out of breath. I have a 6766 I am putting in now!!!!

Thanks guys sorry I don't really post too much. I haven't takin it to the track with the 35r set up didn't get around to doin it the clutch died befor I could take it n writer came so I decited to go bigger!! Will post up times n Ned dyno numbers when the new set up is done!!

image.thumb.jpg.131bbc1af51ea7a88d8bc27c00befa5f.jpg

Archived