LegacyGT.com

Thanks everyone

I just want to say thanks to everyone that helped to answer the questions that I had. Even though it was a short time, it was a nice little forum. I recently sold my Legacy GT to my brother because he needed a car ASAP and he always liked my car. I tried really hard to find a Subaru, but I couldn't find one due to the fact that everyone is buying one right now because of winter. It seems like they jacked up the prices. My fiance still has her Legacy and I borrow the car from my brother sometimes, so I'm always going to have a Subaru :wub: by me. I have purchased a 2005 Saab 9-3 arc sport. It seems pretty nice, but it's not a Subaru:spin:. I'm not going to delete my account in case my brother or my fiance have questions or issues with their cars.

:rolleyes:I'll be the 1st to have a subi swap on a saab...... Crap they have that and is the saabaru the saab 9-2 x something something:redface: I was looking at one of those and they are sweeeet! More refine than the wrx wagon but it was auto 140miles for 9k..... Noway jose! Can't remember the year

Archived