LegacyGT.com

Green plug in under glove box

Chris C

I was looking for a place to run a turbo gauge tube through the fire wall and took the plastic peice off below the glove box so I could look up there. Anyway there was a wire connector behind it with green ends that was unpluged. I cant think of anyway other way to describe it since I know NOTHING about electronics but it is right behind that peice. Im sure I did not unplug it myself and its a snap in connector that had to be unplugged since i got the car new a few weeks ago (05 LGT). Everything in the car seams to be working but i was wondering if anyone know what these wires are too. I left them unpluged since Im not sure what it is too but its kinda bothering me. If it would help I can take a pic of them but it would be on sunday b4 I could. So if anyone has had that peice off was yours unplugged? Anyhelp as to what these go to would help. Thanks

P.S I tried a search but came up with nothing

pps Also had a few drinks tonight so i hope this makes sense

That the plug for the Super Secret Squirrel powa! Its only for the strong hearted and not to be used lightly. They hide it up there so the "normals" wont find it and get themselves killed.

No, just pullin ya leg. Its supposed to be unplugged. Just tuck it up out of the way or back under the carpet. They unplug it @ the dealers before they release the car to you. Its supposed to send the car into a test mode or something like that i think.

Thanks melayout! I knew it was something easy but just wanted to make sure.

jj808 dont mess with me. I said I had a few beers tonight :) A few more squirrel powa would be nice! Now I wont post half cocked again for atleast two weeks.

Archived