LegacyGT.com

Plastidip any one?

Damn! $25 a can, ridiculous..but hey you have free health care!!

We dont get prescriptions free. I pay out the ass for my asthma meds now that im in school its all covered finally but ya we get owned on plasti dip... I should fill the trunk and back seats and bring it back and make a huge profit

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

In wa state you can get em for 5 dollars a can at home depot for 5.00$ plus tax they have black, red, white and blue to choose from.

wat.? It wasn't in Spokane but i havent tried and HDs over here...so if you're wrong man, imma be so disgruntled lol

If you live in canada buy the dip off of craigslist i get them for 10-15$ (pending on color) a can no tax. everything in the states will always be cheaper....basic economics

Not many sellers on craiglist or kijiji... when I do my roadtrip to cali gonna become one :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

:spin:they don't have it, they have a blue but it comes out as baby blue and I guess you have to mix a color to make it darker. I know is not going to be a rally blue color if I go ahead and do it but I'm wondering how the legacy would come out looking like?

Archived