LegacyGT.com

How I replaced my '11 Leggy ... 2010 Camaro 2SS

Washed and waxed her a few days ago but it was too late in the day to get any good pics, so when it came time for this weekend's shower, I made sure to snap a few pics once I was done ... these pics are straight out of the camera, untouched ... using a D200 and Tamron 17-50mm 2.8/f lens

DSC_0162.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

DSC_0204.JPG

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0149.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0197.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

Well all except for the angle where you attempt to see anything from the vehicle while sitting in the vehicle.

Hahaha, looking out the back is pretty bad. Looking out the front really isn't any harder than the 4th gen trans ams or camaros. You just had to get used to having a long front end.

I like it and I can see why you would have swapped. Now I'm assuming that it does not snow a lot where you are. Even with that, a great set of winter tires will do a Camaro good. ;)

It doesn't snow a whole lot but we do have a few inches every now and then. I'm getting a set of 18"s with all season tires on them real cheap for this winter, hopefully they'll do untip I can afford to swap the tires out for winter tires.

Def. rides nice and feels better put together than the last generations ... I'd still buy back my '94 Z28 / LS1 swap or my '98 T/A (forged 6.0/heads/cam/90mm FAST intake/etc.) back in a heartbeat though... I was actually thinking of buying back my 450rwhp '98 T/A but the guy wanted a lot over what he paid for it just because he got it re-tuned and painted the hood ... I was like **** that, I'm not sooooo damn nostalgic, lol

however, it's gonna take a while for me to do anything to this car ... aftermarket parts on this generation are so damn expensive!!! literally like double the price!

Hahaha, looking out the back is pretty bad. Looking out the front really isn't any harder than the 4th gen trans ams or camaros. You just had to get used to having a long front end.
yup, visibility does suck a bit, but that's how gangsters roll!!! lol

We have a crest over a hill on the road coming to our neighborhood and it's kinda scary coming over it even on a normal car cos you can't see much farther than your hood ... it's rediculous in the Camaro, just hope nobody's doing stupid shit on the road, lol

Archived