LegacyGT.com

I made it back!

boostsr20

It has 1/2 inch saggy butt spacers in the rear and it could possibly use another 1/2" . It sits fairly even. After driving it a bit I'm happy with the ride quality. I didn't want anything crazy stiff because Michigan Roads.... It rolls a bit in hard cornering so it could use some big sways. Not too concerned with it now though.

Got the Perrin tmic on and the misfires all sorted. Ended up being the #1 injector connection. It was slightly popped off but most of the time the intake piping was pushing down on it making good enough contact to fire normally. Gonna hold off on the inlet install till after winter.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just picked up a used 05 OB and I'm considering using the same suspension setup as yours (Htechs + Legacy KYBs). I think your stance looks good. My purpose is to be low enough where it's noticeable but yet not super low as my wife needs to be able to drive it. Would you be able to measure how much ground clearance and the gap between the fender and tire? Are you using Outback equivalent sized tires or Legacy's?

• 2 weeks later...
I just installed my Htechs and LGT KYBs over the weekend. Maybe it's just me, but the front of my rear wheels look like they're turned in more. Did you have that issue? Maybe I just need an alignment. Besides the springs and shocks, did you replace other suspension components w/ Legacy specific parts? Not sure if tire size contribute to this issue, I'm still using the OB's stock 16" wheels and taller tires.

You definitely need to get an alignment and even then, the TOE will not be in spec. Megan Racing makes some adjustable arms that will get it back in spec. I don't have any other legacy specific parts at this time.

Thanks for the insight. I will someday install them as unfortunately I have other issues w/ the car right now that require more immediate attention.

My OB is the base 2.5i model and has the same color combo as yours, but it doesn't look nearly as good as yours. I will post pics in the lowered outback threads once I find a pic hosting website.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived