LegacyGT.com

2007 Legacy front?

iyamdman

New Legacy looks nothing like that. I just saw both. The new Impreza design is supposed to follow the flagship (the Legacy). Thats how most car companies do it.

How could you see a 2007 Legacy...they aren't out yet? The pics on this site are of the "rumored" 2007 Impreza, which is obviously not following the Legacy design.:confused:

I saw my first 2006 Impreza on the weekend and I thought it looked pretty good in person. It was a grey TS.

Here is photoshopped guess at what the 2007 Legacy will look like. A friend did it, but used a picture of the JDM version.

I don't think it looks that bad.

07legacy.jpg.1163e02e8ae4eb5ebb307199f065c9b4.jpg

Didn't they just get away from the bug eyed look? That has to be one of the worst looking fronts I have seen on a car in awhile...QUOTE]

Hey OCD, does that mean you are acknowledging the 2007 MY change, or are you speculatin too? I'm surprised you are posting in this thread, well at least, that you aren't flaming the whole thing that is and saying how how everyone will probably be wrong...haha...just giving you a hard time...it's a JOKE.

Regardless, the new grill design was at least shown before any Suzuki, that I'm aware of, was shown with one, the R11 or whatever model it was a couple years back now. I think Suzuki is more likely to have stolen the design than anything, especially once what's his name, Zapatinia(s/p?) was transplanted from Alfa Romeo. It's obvious influenced from this time w/ Alfa Romeo.

I'm sure Subie will do a better job and the Impreza looks rock solid to me, especially in person. It's got an edgier look, which is odd, they are trying to go "mainstream and premium", this does not follow that trend...but better for us I say.

Peace,

Dave

They need to get far away from the toilet seat look! I love the look of my 05 outback front grill. If they go and put a toilet seat on the next generation, I would say my 05 Outback will be my first and last Subi purchase!

They screwed up the Tribeca with that grill, Didn't Subaru learn from Edsel!

Archived