LegacyGT.com

Gen 2 boot location.

A boot is the trunk big guy..lol.

You should have factory punch outs in the structure of the "boot", those will be to the edge of the spoiler, the other four I believe you will have to measure.

Yea I only see a couple of holes near the where the spoiler should go, I

Can't really see anything else.

Its funny (probably not for you) but I'm trying not to read your posts with an australian accent, lol...not making fun but I just can't help myself.

Sorry, Back on topic...yeah those knock outs on the structure of the trunk is to accept the gt skin when it comes off the line, those holes on the outside will line you up partner..I can't remember where the others ones are exactly, wife has my car (sigh)..but when she gets here ill snap some pics of the inside of it for you.

Its funny (probably not for you) but I'm trying not to read your posts with an australian accent, lol...not making fun but I just can't help myself.

Sorry, Back on topic...yeah those knock outs on the structure of the trunk is to accept the gt skin when it comes off the line, those holes on the outside will line you up partner..I can't remember where the others ones are exactly, wife has my car (sigh)..but when she gets here ill snap some pics of the inside of it for you.

Im from New Zealand and I too was reading them thinking the same way lol:lol:

I'm about 90% suite you can get a template from the dealer still because I got one when I was putting a spoiler on my hatch

i cant even get the gaskets for the hatch spoiler from my local dealer let alone a template. ill be working on my GT later today, ill see if i can snap a few pics for you if there still arent any up in here.

Archived