LegacyGT.com

Urgent Help please

My Battery has died, i noticed that its 45 Amp. , One of my friend told me should be 60 amp. ....

Can anybody tell me the decent battery size for my car ???

its subaru legacy 2008 2.5L 4cyl..

and if should be 60 amp. i should notice some different in performance ???

Thanks all

For the 05s, should be 48AH for MT and 52AH for AT. Should not be much different for an 08.

Basically, get any battery that you can fit that is 48AH+.

my car is AT

i am not that good in english to explain, what i can say is on 45AH when i start the engine i feel the car need more power to start normaly . the seller told me by getting more power battery it will help, i really dont have enough idea about that.

i apreciate your help, and thank you very much, i might wait little more to get the final answer..

my car is AT

i am not that good in english to explain, what i can say is on 45AH when i start the engine i feel the car need more power to start normaly . the seller told me by getting more power battery it will help, i really dont have enough idea about that.

i apreciate your help, and thank you very much, i might wait little more to get the final answer..

Well, since your car is automatic, just get at the very minimum a 52AH battery then. You should be fine. Make sure the battery terminals will make good contacts with the car wiring.

For your info, you can go to Autozone to get your alternator checked out for free. They can see if it is charging your battery properly. There are many instances where people think their battery is dead, when in fact the alternator just died.

Good luck.

Well, since your car is automatic, just get at the very minimum a 52AH battery then. You should be fine. Make sure the battery terminals will make good contacts with the car wiring.

For your info, you can go to Autozone to get your alternator checked out for free. They can see if it is charging your battery properly. There are many instances where people think their battery is dead, when in fact the alternator just died.

Good luck.

I am very glad to hear from you, i went to one mechanic and checked my instance, no problem in alternator, my battery already very old and needs to be change..

I will go for 52AH...

Thank you dude and have a nice day

Archived