LegacyGT.com

Dealer Holdback Question?

add_rock

By any chance do you have one of those for 2005 for the New England area?

Otherwise, thank you for that posting.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15355&page=2&pp=20&highlight=pdf

Check out the PDF I posted in this thread. It shows the holdback for each model. I received it from a national leasing company. This should be exactly what you are looking for.

It's like getting the answers to the exam beforehandhttp://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif!

From everything I've read on the forum, New England's holdback is 4% vs. 3% for the rest of the country. With that, you could do the math to figure out the exact amounts for NE. The holdback amounts wouldn't have changed much since '05 would they?

If you have Excel or some sort of spreadsheet program, make sure you do the calculations on that. If you scribble 4% holdback on a piece of paper or on a bar napkin .. doesn't look all legit. When I bought my honda, I printed out my "worksheet". Every other line from the salesguy at honda was: "well... how did you get that number?"

Line 3.. + line 4 .. = Line 5. Lines 10-15 are the options i want. Line X and Line Y is tax and tags .. Line Z is what the final price. And then he proceeded to take a calculator and recalculate everything =(.

3 columns will do. Invoice / MSRP / website you found that $ amount

1 subaru sales guy was pretty cool. He was like "damn ... i guess you're prepared."

yes .. yes i was.

Thats all I got! :) Sorry.

Glad you guys can get some use from it. I'm sure Subaru and dealers don't like the fact we have this.:D

Thats all I got! :) Sorry.

Glad you guys can get some use from it. I'm sure Subaru and dealers don't like the fact we have this.:D

I am sure they dont mind at all. Its not like its secret information anymore. Although just because it is there doesnt mean you are going to get any of it :D

Archived