LegacyGT.com

timberlake jayz concert 8/11 fenway

lordchilly

Hey Guys,

My wife got a pair of tickets sect B3 Row 1 and now her friend backed out and shes not going. They cost $600 and was sold out in 10 minutes. Im just asking for MY money back. Will deliver if I have to, reasonable area.

Thanks

Willie

I'd smack my wife in the back of the head if she spent $600 on Justin Timberlake concert tickets for her and a friend without first getting the friends share of the money. You don't sell them and your gonna have to go so might as well suck it up and go with her! Hell you just may get lucky and get her to do something she hasn't done since you said those two condemning words!

If this is a for sale ad to take your wife on a date I think you need pics of the wife, not linked, but uploaded to the site within the next 24 hours. Thx

Also condition of body and drivetrain, and milage!:lol:

call Ace ticket or similar business' and try to get your money back

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

We had that argument and still about the tickets. $300 and you can go with the wife.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Gotta agree with the following!

Pics first :cool:

Also condition of body and drivetrain, and milage!:lol:

She has to be of Grade A quality if I am to take her to a concert. As she would have to be well worth the ensuing hell storm from my wife! :lol:

Archived