LegacyGT.com

I own an '05 Legacy, Foghorn Edition (or my baby is sick)

Hmm. How do I go about contact this fabled regional manager fellow? I've got a LONG list of grievances with this dealership ... this isn't the first time they've given me the shaft job.

open up owners manual. call subaru of america. They should be able to direct you to the regional service manager for your region.

This happened to me. Sounds like your boost tube came loose from either the IC or the intake manifold. Not a big deal. Just check the tube is on all the way and tighten the hose clamps way down.
2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Luxomissle waGONE

Now there's a froopy dude who knows where his towel is!

Yup, always keep it handy. A person never knows when he might be traveling across the galaxy.

The question is: is there a difference between a gargleblaster and a pan-galactic gargleblaster? Maybe the potency? Wasn't that Ford's favorite drink?

What is with Seattle dealerships. I got mine from chaplins and they are royally pissing me off. They threw in the paint protectant when I got the car. Dropped it off in the morning. When I picked it up in the evening it somehow had 100 more miles and the avg. mpg had gone from 23 to about 19. Somebody had some fun.

• 4 weeks later...

The problem was fixed, yes ... and they never called me back to try and extract the money I "owed" them for that #%(*ing RE92. Whatever.

Interesting thing, though. Since I got it back, the idle has been ever so slightly rougher, and there is a slight "whooshing" noise once it hits boost. It's slight enough that the engine growl drowns it out past around 5k RPM. Am I just being supersensitive and/or paranoid?

Archived