LegacyGT.com

outback XT curved muffler tips?

does anyone know of any mufflers for the XT that have the curved tips like the AVO ones do? think about what my options are to get a little more rumble in the car. california smog check laws prevent me to really do anything with the major parts of the exhaust otherwise i would just opt for a full tb.

yea saw that one. hoping to go even more blended like the AVO ones, keeping a stock look as much as possible, but i assume thats a long shot. however i guess i can shed some weight without those cans. those nameless ones do sound pretty amazing.

There's also what LosAngelesLGT did for his wife's car: http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/63-gallery/42659-introducing-mrs-lalgts-infamous-tuned-obxt-5mt-limited.html

Check out the first two posts. I am seriously planning to do this when time allows. It is I believe the most cost effective option. Fairly stealth too.

From what he said, he just went to an exhaust shop; they cut the original tips off, and installed those down turn tips made by the shop I think. Can't wait to do it too. I am pretty sure any shop can do this mod no problem. Just need to find a good reliable exhaust shop.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived