LegacyGT.com

Wifes New 2013 Forrester XT

Decided to trade in the wifes 2011 impreza for a 2013 FXT. So far its at about 600 miles and she is loving it.

Already got the windows tinted so its not a giant greenhouse and looking for some decent wheels to make it stand out from the crowd. I cant wait to buy a roof "cage" to use for all the camping gear and tow hitch to tow any thing small *jetski's,fishing boat etc* which I haven't had the option for since I sold our truck....

All and all I'm very happy with what the dealer gave us for her impreza *first car I've traded in for over 10+ years* and have NO buyers remorse.

The only downfall is its already got a appt at the body shop because someone decided they wanted to scrape their bumper down the passenger side front door about 2 weeks after we brought it home. :eek:

Just figured I'd post a picture or two.

Dave

945705565_kristenscarstocksmall.jpg.b739dc120753c6a568d3be172489c37b.jpg

1815831082_kristenscarstock1small.jpg.3262933d7564c5e39d76c221b324ab14.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

It will stay stock *ecu wise* until the warranty is up most likely since its the wifes car. She says its got enough power now although I would like to get the crummy stock tune off of it for safety.

They have done some interesting things to the 08+ ecu's to watch flash tracking etc from what I have seen and its not worth losing the warranty on a vehicle that she doesn't drive very aggressive to begin with. Its the "spirited suv" as she calls it.

oh and I now notice I cant seem to spell forester correct in the thread title...

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

My wife had a 2009 FXT before getting a Tribeca - she loved it. Handled pretty well for a small crossover. It was unfortunately the only suby we ever had a major mechanical problem with. The automatic transmission died after 2 years (mainly of commuting to work and taking our kids to school). The suby tech said he had never seen the problem before. It was probably just a one off.

Enjoy the new ride!

Archived