LegacyGT.com

Just picked up my 05 OBP Legacy GT(auto)-60k on odometer

Just picked up my 05 Legacy GT(in automatic) and quite frankly that decision was based largely upon the enormous aftermarket support as well as the size of the legacygt.com community:lol:.

I've done a fair bit of reading around the forums and my main concern mostly has to do with the turbo on the vehicle as well as the banjo bolts.

Having said that, I am initially planning on spending between $1000-1500 on performance mods, upgrades, as well as preventative maintenance.

The initial modifications I had in mind are(in order)...

-Cobb AP

-turbo replacement(undecided on this as well as unsure of how much I should budget for this)

-Invidia Uppipe

-Downpipe(undecided on which one...)

I will not be doing HEAVY modifications, however I would like enough to be done which would allow me to have a fun, RELIABLE, daily driver.

any input is greatly appreciated, and Im glad to be part of this community now and a proud Legacy GT owner :lol:

UP/DN pipes first with a tune.

Check the oil every few day's until you know how much your car uses.

Never let the oil get low. Oh oil usages very's from week to week, it's not always constent.

You'll learn of the love/hate relationship most of us have for our cars.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived