LegacyGT.com

Sleeper from COBB?

Im looking into buying an 07 Spec B... But probably not soon enough seeing as the prices are still out of my range. I was looking in my general area, and found this car: http://www.subaruofplano.vinmanagersites.com/AutoDetails2.aspx?ID=2353533

The problem is, there isnt anything detailed on this, they just advertise it as a regular Spec B... But there are some SPT and STI and COBB parts all over, but it still looks factory. They are asking 50k for the thing, so its gotta have something special right?

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

HAHAHAHA.

Okay, so I haven't finished looking at this thing, and they don't seem to have the specs listed, but $50k? I'm tempted to call and ask I can get some of what they've been smoking.

Appears at first glance to have an exhaust, sways, strut tower bar, wheels and tires and a few little bits here and there. But certainly appears to be a stock intercooler (Could be AVO, but I don't think so). And despite the Cobb turbo heatshield, the turbo can't be more than an AVO 380 with that intercooler setup.

There's no way that car gets more than the price of a new, stock '08 Spec.B - and even that's probably pushing it a bit.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That car would be worth 50k if it had 500-600awhp on pump gas and it was all done correctly, which would mean he had about 30-40grand worth of parts. You never get back what you put into the car, people who try to sell there cars like this

25k-for the car

5k-for custom turbo kit

4k-in heads and cams

for a total of 34grand are retarded and the car will sit for years before some rich dumbass buys it without researching. Cars sell for what cars sell, his best bet would be to return it to stock and sell the parts and car seperate

That car would be worth 50k if it had 500-600awhp on pump gas and it was all done correctly, which would mean he had about 30-40grand worth of parts. You never get back what you put into the car, people who try to sell there cars like this

25k-for the car

5k-for custom turbo kit

4k-in heads and cams

for a total of 34grand are retarded and the car will sit for years before some rich dumbass buys it without researching. Cars sell for what cars sell, his best bet would be to return it to stock and sell the parts and car seperate

Its from a dealership... My assumption is they put all those on there to try and make it a "rare item"

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Thats got to be a mistake! No one in their right mind would pay that...

Someone from that area has to call to get the story behind it. If that really is what they are charging, I'd never EVER step foot inside that dealership.

a dealership did that around here for fits when they were flying off the lots.

they didnt charge markups, but they put "effects packages" on them and then padded the price.

i saw 25,000 honda fits. which i guess would be proportional more or less to this whopper up there.

car for sale. PM me!

Yep, they add equipment then add markup for each piece of equipment. great for poor people with credit... or the idiot that doesn't know what the cars worth and thinks he got a great deal when they lop 5k off the bottom line and he still pays more than the car and the mods are worth. Don't underestimate the power of stupid people.

Archived