LegacyGT.com

Headlight Clearing - Mass/CT

muddy02

anyone in Western Mass or Northern CT (or anywhere else nearby) want to get together and clear the side markers off the headlights? I've been wanting to do this for a while, and it might be fun to do it with someone else. It's been so warm lately any weekend would be good for me. Any takers?

DATE AND TIME SET:

Saturday, January 27th at 12 Noon-??

Plus maybe getting some drinks or hanging out later. PM me or gianspi to add your name to the list.

UPDATED!

SEE POST 49 :mad:

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be doing this for a few weeks (if it's warm enough then) but if you're going to do it, tomorrow's the day - it's supposed to be at least 60. Who knows if we'll see that again this winter? :)

Can't wait to do mine too though!

-Coelli

I won't be doing this for a few weeks (if it's warm enough then) but if you're going to do it, tomorrow's the day - it's supposed to be at least 60. Who knows if we'll see that again this winter? :)

Can't wait to do mine too though!

-Coelli

i'd say there's a 50% chance it doesn't snow at all around here this year.

^^ that looks like a freakin sea monster staring back at you from a cave in your kitchen. Anyway, i'm in agawam, which is like, 2-2 1/2 hours from Providence i think. Where does everyone else live? we can find a central location at someone's house or you guys are more than welcome to come out here. If you guys wanna do it soon, any weekend but this weekend and next are good for me.

Or we can wait for the cold to go away (i have no garage). I'm just afraid putting off, people will lose interest and we'll have to start all over.

I can do it next weekend. This weekend i'm going to the Subaru Charity Drive (http://48hrs.info). I have a 2 car garage here in RI, but I know it is a little far from you (just checked google, just under 1hr 40mins).

Anyone in Boston area? I think that would be a good half way place. Or my garage and oven is open if u want to make the drive.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

I'd be willing to stop by and help out. I've already done it to my car however.

Twice actually...haha

Did it and then got in an accident so had to do another over again. FUnny story to go along with that but thats for another time...

Let me know

[EDIT: crap forgot to say, I'm in Boston. Can't host however]

actually i'm kinda interested too. also thinkin of blacken my lights. but i'm probably the furthest out of any of you. might be better if it was a little warmer too. it would feel like a less of a hassle for the drive. just my .02

where in CT do you live?

I've already cleared and blacked out my headlights and it wouldn't be too bad to do as long as you got room in a garage so that u can close the garage (just need enough room to take off the front bumper)

i agree about waiting until it gets a little warmer. I'm really interested in doing it, and i don't want the interest and motivation to die. If we can find someone generous enough to host, and at least 1 person who's done it/seen it before, that'd be awesome.

Now that there is no reason to f*uckin' live for football anymore, is there any takers for hosting?

<~~ can't host. don't have the room. i might know someone but he is an audi whore and might not like a bunch of subies in his driveway! plus he's a busy bastich!

what if you tell him i had an '01 A6 before i got my LGT?

DSCN0154.thumb.jpg.e88bed58fb6dbbb3ab8157ce72e63452.jpg

Archived