LegacyGT.com

SRT-4 Tribute

RobE

There is a guy with a turbo4 caravan..i think it runs low 12's I would love to get one. I think they only made it in 92 . Video was funny. I hate both cars anyway. LOL Whenever i think of mustangs i think of one of the sons from "Growing up Gotti" Being behind the wheel. lOL

My neighbor gets a VR4 from his brother as a loaner once in a while. He doesn't even know what it is. He thinks is just his bro's beater. LOL

buncha stang guys put that together to make their epenis bigger. waste of time.

some srt-4's are "faster" than mustangs (or other cars of the like)

some mustangs (and others) are "faster" than srt-4s

stupid vid

What about the Minivan in the video??

:munch:

Guest subiecity
The Galant VR4 was the ultimate sleeper back in the day...

a guy i used to work with has a galant VR4, apparetnly its AWD he has about 615 at the crank.......yes 615 hp and i belive about 570 tq, he rebuilt the engine completely thing is nuts , he has his fmic painted black to blend in with the rest of the car its str8 sleeper

I can totally believe that........

There is a local guy with a VR4 that has ran mid 11's with a full interior. Visually the car is the ultimate sleeper, once it's running though you know it's something special

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Guest subiecity

yea his car was like a 10 second car but he was working on it day in and day out, always somthing would brake, he had somthing rediculous like 40 lbs of boost coming fromhis turbo,

i hate the srt4, i was at sum race track about 3 years ago with my ex, i watched an srt4 pull mid 11 seconds on quarter mile

Archived