LegacyGT.com

When are the 07's released?

Got-Turbo

the 2006 models actually started showing up on lots almost an entire month before Subaru updated thier website or formally announced anything... We were having to ask new owners of cars questions about them becuase we couldnt get the info from subaru.

the 2007's definitely will not have the tribeca front end.

no word on any color changes... the only real difference to expect over the past two years is that it looks like newer models will be XM ready, and have "SI Drive"...

the 2007's definitely will not have the tribeca front end.

no word on any color changes... the only real difference to expect over the past two years is that it looks like newer models will be XM ready, and have "SI Drive"...

And less choice. Subaru seems to have a track record of starting a new model off with lots of choice /wrt color/interior then ratcheting way back as the years go by.

You can have your interior any color as long as it's taupe.

I can't wait to test drive an '07 and see if it is actually any different than my car.

me too --- although i'm not really expecting much. Very intrigued by this "SI" drive thing though.... and whether or not the stereo's will be compatible with our older models.

• 2 weeks later...

^YES!!! GRP FTW!!! :D But... you can get it on the XT's and 3.0R's... so almost REALLY rare, but not there yet :) Now GRP/Taupe... well that's another story. ;)

Oh... and subscribed. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

2007 Models can be allocated for delivery to Dealership starting in June and show up on lots as soon as second week into June. There are 2006 Models still arriving. Only the 06 Foresters have stopped production, so expect 07 Foresters first. Legacy GT and Spec B should be on showroom floors mid July

All I know is the dealership by my house called me today wanting me to come in because he has a 'deal' for me... They are wanting to dump the remaining 06's and they actually have an 05 on the floor still that I have been drooling over but they were asking too much for it when I bought mine.

The dealership I bought mine from yesterday told me they have been slow and let me know if I get antsy...eluding to its a good time to buy.

Personally not intrested at this time unless its a profit for me (yeah right) because I need to buy the wife a new car when the baby comes and I want an 08 when they arrive.

If anyone local is intrested in what his 'deal' is that they are shooting let me know and I'll find out.

I'll be in Lafayette (home town) this weekend and get the scoop on everything from my friends that work at SIA on what's going on over there.

I'll be in Lafayette (home town) this weekend and get the scoop on everything from my friends that work at SIA on what's going on over there.

Only thing I'm interested in is if I can swap out my stereo with a new one that has the aux in jack! ;)

Keep up posted, though, I think I'm with you on the '08 bandwagon. Those are looking MIGHTY FINE. I'm sunk if they bring a spec b wagon! LOL!

Cheers!

-Ian

Here's some more info...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/05/24/2007-subaru-legacy-outback-get-new-look/

According to the article there is going to be a 2.0T and 3.0 version. Is subaru doing away with the 2.5T for the US?

UMMM, thats the JDM Legacy. They get a 2.0, we get the 2.5. We are not getting that new design till next year at least.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Archived