LegacyGT.com

Alright....proud to announce...that I picked up my Satin White LGT un-limited this past Saturday! I got it from Delaware Subaru for 23.8 out the door. It has the spoiler, short throw, and autodimming mirror with compass. They gave me "their cost" plus $1500 in rebates, and the 1.9% financing. It would have been more, but the doc fees were haggled down substantially. This car is fantastic, and incidentally, is the first car I have ever purchased! WooHOO!:):):):):):):)

IMG_0560.jpg.f32d6bdd14e73400bdde7caacc94e2e3.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg.d52a96cce4a446b91b155263e71d6cc7.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg.45dbf475b2194b602fffc1bf35c14f99.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg.c145e62c281441c312644fff9b2251b0.jpg

thats nuts. in nov i paid 27,100 and thats not out the door. it came to like 29,300 in the end. for my lgt ltd 5mt w/alarm, mirror, wheel locks, mats. holy balls!

he bought an 'un-limited'...

congrats on the purchase and enjoy the car!! we have about 1400 miles on our lgt ltd wagon so far. my wife likes it more and more except for the seat which she has to have someone work on. the car's going on its first road trip this week--down towards yosemite to pick up our son at camp. we're camping friday night in the area so will have the opportunity to load up the car with stuff...i'm curious to see how it does on the highway in terms of fuel as it hasn't been particularly frugal so far (i know, it's a new car) around town...

very nice...really love the white (my last car, wrx, was white) :D

but just be careful with the bumper color, take care of it (I didn't wax it as much as I should have) and both the front and rear bumpers color kinda faded :(

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Archived