LegacyGT.com

Video: Xenonk using the 1st run for warming up the tires

Xenonk

Very nice very nice. Your exhaust does sound different but then again I have never heard another Legacy GT stock exhaust from outside the car when someone is really on the gas. Sounds good. :lol:

What are looking at as far as exhaust goes? Up pipe? Down pipe? Catted? Do you have AP? :lol:

Currently, it seems that Blitz of Japan has something in the works for the Legacy for a FMIC for their 2.0 engine and a downpipe as well, so that something that may catch my eye if I decide to swap for a FMIC and soem kind of turbo in the long future, but I dont see myself doing such things.. I might get tempted with just putting 320 whp at most.

As for now, I have planned a to get the ENTIRE exhuast tract swapped out (header, catless uppipe with extended-welded EGT bung with sensor and extended O2 bung, catless downpipe, catless and resonatorless midpipe, and Blitz Realize TT-R catback exhuast.. all should be a minimum of 3" piping). I have the UTEC sitting at home along with a lot of my gauges and LCD to display all my gauges on, so there's a lot of work in front of me to do. It's all due to timing as I can not change/mod my car until the autox season is over.

Keefe

Keefe

my driving is still n00b level. I'll get better camera work, my friend was taping it, and I told him to stand in a section where I will be drifting... it's an easy drift corner. After the Dragon, I should have plenty more small clip videos for you all to watch and see such as:

in-car with Keefe

heel-toe and shifting

riding shotgun

outside side cam

rear view and bumper cam view

roof view

front wheel fender view

and much more

Keefe

Keefe

Archived