LegacyGT.com

Prodrive PFF-7's & Toyo T1-S's

SnoDork

Today (04/09/05) I took a drive over to Santa Clarita, Ca to have my tires installed. I got some Toyo T1-S's 245/35/18 wrapped around some Prodrive PFF-7's in Bright Flitter.

If anyone in SoCal is looking for tires and is relatively close to Santa Clarita, GO SEE Bart @ American Tire Co. He'll Hook You UP!...Thanks Bart, and thanks Paul (boostjunkie) for the hooks!!

Enjoy!!

Pictures Here!

For the Rims: Go See Dan @ MachV!!

He'll take care of you!!

~Sucka-Duck~

Look's great! What's up with the Legacy in the garage with the hood up? And nice Merkur too! :D

The pics were taken at my house. The LGT with the hood up was getting the QTP headers installed. The XR4Ti is my would-be project car. I've got another identical one as a beater too. The Mazda6 on the driveway is my fiance's.

Looks good SnoDork. When we going to swap wheels? ;):D

• 1 month later...

thanks! funny thing, i put my stocks back on for mammoth trips and such, and my friends compliment me more on them...they think that the stocks are aftermarket rims!! haha...

carry on!!

~Sucka-Duck~

thanks! funny thing, i put my stocks back on for mammoth trips and such, and my friends compliment me more on them...they think that the stocks are aftermarket rims!! haha...

carry on!!

Well in that case Merv, I've got a second of super trick "aftermarket" wheels complete with some of Bridgestone's finest tires in my garage. Since some other people like them better, I'll even be willing to trade you straight up for your Prodrives! ;) I'm a generous guy like that. :lol:

I actually have front and rear pictures with the 245's...they are on my home computer...i'll load them tonight...

i LOVE the Cusco's!...had 3 people + the dog going to mammoth...many compliments on how "smooth" the ride was!

~Sucka-Duck~

Hey Snodork;

That's the setup I'm trying to get. I currently have the pff-7's but on 225/40/18 (Falken FK-451) and the zero2's are on order from vivid racing!?! I've been waiting for the coilovers for over a month now to come from Japan. According to vivid, Cusco has been having some delays with their container. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I am taking it with a grain of salt.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your coilovers from? How long did you have to wait for delivery? Did you get your sways from the same place? I'm thinking of changing my vendor since I'm not getting the products I ordered. Thanks in advance.

ps. I drive a GT sedan.

Hey Big Lou,

I got my Cusco's from http://www.optionimports.com/ they are local (socal) shop here so i just had to pick up the coilovers from them...no pain no hassle, ask for Rick...

Option Imports gets their Cusco Product from the Cusco distributor http://www.napsusa.com/cgi-bin/napsusa/index.html?id=Ym5nxImT, so you can deal with either or. If you deal with NapsUSA ask for Chad, he's a good guy...

I ordered my coilovers & sways, Rick checked for availability and i had them in a couple of weeks...

Hope that helps! :D

Best Bet since you are in Canada, go straight to NapsUSA and ask for chad, he'll take care of you!!

~Sucka-Duck~

Hey Big Lou,

I got my Cusco's from http://www.optionimports.com/ they are local (socal) shop here so i just had to pick up the coilovers from them...no pain no hassle, ask for Rick...

Option Imports gets their Cusco Product from the Cusco distributor http://www.napsusa.com/cgi-bin/napsusa/index.html?id=Ym5nxImT, so you can deal with either or. If you deal with NapsUSA ask for Chad, he's a good guy...

I ordered my coilovers & sways, Rick checked for availability and i had them in a couple of weeks...

Hope that helps! :D

Best Bet since you are in Canada, go straight to NapsUSA and ask for chad, he'll take care of you!!

Thanks Snodork! I think I'll check them out next time. I just hope the container with my coilovers come in at the end of the month just like how Cusco told vivid.

Do you have any picture from straint front and back? Man 245 is wide!!!!

Hey ttgroove:

There are a couple pictures here of the tires from the back and compared to the stock tire...Enjoy!

no rubbing issues what-so-eva! :D

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived