LegacyGT.com

new momo pedals

phuzaxeman

well i wanted something different than the sti pedals so i got me the momo aluminum superturismo set. it's sweet and the great thing is that it matches my momo steering wheel. i had the same person that installed my xmradio drill my pedals on.

momo.JPG.1624aeb921e2cfcbf82a5995618eae54.JPG

yes i had them drilled by a pro. didn't take so long though. it makes sense having momo pedals and and a matching stock steering wheel. i really wanted to upgrade my shift knob but i really like the stock one. matter of fact, living in texas you don't want something made of metal because that gets really hot.

-ken

www.phuz.com

Guest *Jedimaster*
yes i had them drilled by a pro. didn't take so long though. it makes sense having momo pedals and and a matching stock steering wheel. i really wanted to upgrade my shift knob but i really like the stock one. matter of fact, living in texas you don't want something made of metal because that gets really hot.

-ken

www.phuz.com

I'm with you on that one. Summers with the Momo knobs are horrible. Plus, the stock one is weighted perfectly for me. I still like having the option of putting a different one on every now and then.

Archived