LegacyGT.com

Stock CBE

Town

Gots to go. No room in the DC place for it and the gf won't let me keep it under the bed (as it has been for the past year). I don't know why. :confused:

So, anyone local need a stock CBE? I'm willing to sell for cheap. It was on the car for like...3k? less than.

I'm also selling some furniture if anyone nearby is interested.

what type of furniture?

Sorry, just saw these.

I have a nice wood futon & full size mattress that needs to go. My girlfriend is also selling two matching couches - a sleeper sofa and a love seat. I have an old wood dresser/tv stand thing from college that I'll practically give away. Same goes for an old small chrome and black glass end table, just take it.

Well I would like to buy this but I need a Phone# If you want to call me then my number is 301 275-1516 and my name is Taylor

Yeah I know, Taylor. Thank you. but I didn't like the $50 offer. 100 sounds more reasonable but seems low considering what you're getting. Let me think about it today. I have to get some work done

Yeah I know, Taylor. Thank you. but I didn't like the $50 offer. 100 sounds more reasonable but seems low considering what you're getting. Let me think about it today. I have to get some work done

Up to you, Daddy is balln on a budget so I cant go over 100. You better sale it to me or I'll tell your girl your picking the exhaust over her.:lol:

lol, yeah, thats what i was thinking also. i was in the same situation as you. didn't have enough room to keep the stock system, so i sold it. now i'm thinking it maybe nice to have it on hand to go back sometime.

if your thinking you may do the same, i'd recommend keeping it b/c it's hard to find a good stock set and local for that matter.

Archived