LegacyGT.com

Guys this is a LEGACY FORUM!!!

As much as I welcome the imput of all other car owners it seems crazy that we have a number of VW/AUDI/Honda/Mazda/Nissan/Infinity/BMW owners that are very brand loyal comming to post thier unbias opinions on the board :roll: I do not wish to live in my own little buble but this is a forum for Subaru enthousiasts. many of us own one and we obviuosly come here for some cognitive reinforcment. Many of the owners are previous suby owners and we know why we like our cars. It does say Legacy Owners Association. I could go on but that was not my point, I just felt that many new posters just come in, show no respect for the car mouth off and never come back again.

Be glad that Subaru has made an attractive enough package to draw owners of other marks who are interested. I don't believe I've seen anyone on this board bashing, but rather comparing it to what they already own.

Do not get me wrong I welcome others, but I feel like we are starting the NASIOC thing all over again, anyway felt good just venting a bit... All greatness has encountered great opposition its called fear :twisted:

I haven't seen too many issues, at least thus far. Most things I've seen compare their car, heh, look at it this way, it's things to learn that may be desired for a broader acceptance of the brand and models. In a way constructive criticism. I don't have a problem saying the good and bads of other brands as well as those about Subaru, where I think things may lack or where they sit ahead. There is a bit of opinion there and that's okay.

I am excited about our new Legacy, but I can get excited about pretty well any car that has redeeming qualities. I have started a bit of a fleet now, and still can't decide which one is my favorite. Bob. 2005 GT 1998 M3/4 1995 Corrado VR6 1966 Corvair 140 (ok My favorite)

[quote name='yacoub']Weird, I must have missed whatever posts you read because this forum seems very peaceful on the whole. :?:[/quote] I must say the "troll" problem here is very limited as compared to other boards I have seen (srt forums still has a live troll thread dating from May of '03). At the end of the day, no one forces you to read threads you don't want to. I personally like feedback from individuals with different driving experiences than my own.

I will not lie, I'm a huge Audi fan, a very big TT fan to be exact, but I admire the Legacy GT Limited because of what it is - the most bang you can get for your buck - a 250hp turbocharged AWD sport sedan. If you are in the market for a sporty AWD car, then the Legacy GT should be on the top of your list of cars to carefully examine and test drive. I can tell you it is on the top of my list next to an Audi. I will admit I am Audi bias, but I am keeping an open mind in what I am looking for - I want the best that I could get within the limits of what I can afford. I want luxury, power, awd, and sporty fun. As for passenger and cargo space - it's not very important to me - I'm single, 23, and do not have to take children or family needs into account. I could sit here and bench race and what not, but I refuse to. I have not test driven either other the two main cars I am looking at yet, until I do so, I will not make assumptions. I lurk around here and read the owners’ impressions and their experiences, I ask questions, and look at all the pictures that are posted. I would say out of all the car forums I've been to, that this place has a more mature open minded crowd, which makes it a pleasure visiting this site. - Mike

[quote name='Mines']This is one of the few forms that doesn't have inflated egos or anything like that.. everyone seems really mature and i enjoy this forum.[/quote] im here to learn, im very interested in purchasing a legact gt, just not sure i want another 1st year production car...on that note, i just wanna say that "THis is just the beginning my friend" :D

Archived