LegacyGT.com

Major props to Nate Wade Subaru of Salt Lake

OCDetails

Man, I should have bought from them to begin with. I just got off the phone with the service manager regarding a service request I sent them no more than 3 hours ago. I needed to schedule an oil change and I also mentioned the stuttering problem. He was absolutely aware of the problem and was very understanding. He said that Subaru is calling it 'turbo surging'. Whatever they are calling it, he knew that he would need my car for 3 days while they sent the ECU off to be reprogrammed. He scheduled me for Monday so that he wouldn't have to keep my car over a weekend and he said he would make sure a loaner was available for me. All I can say is their service is soooooo much better than Doug Smith out in American Fork. Their service department talked to me like I was an idiot and didn't know what I was talking about. I don't know that the little bit I saved on sales tax by purchasing the car in Utah county was worth the aggrevation they have caused so far.

If you are looking to buy a Subaru then you can probably get one anywhere. I don't have any experience with their sales staff, but I'm sure I'll talk to them on Monday. All I know is that if you are looking for service then I highly recommend Nate Wade. As long as they don't wash my car while they have it then I can't find anything wrong with them. Of course, if they wash the car next week then I might have to burn down the dealership... :dm:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 2 weeks later...
Nate Wade rocks. They are Subie enthusiasts, all have worked there for years and years. Beats the hell out of Larry Miller's embarassment of a dealership near my house. Plus, they're down with Cobb Tuning, and are pretty mod friendly if it's Cobb stuff.

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived