LegacyGT.com

Fog light.

Niko_lgt

Dealer wants $275 because the "kit" comes with both. I found a single for $125 at a local parts place. Then I found a local parts hoarder I know who happened to have a kit BNIB for $125 so I got that. The new one was much clearer than the old ones so I am glad I swapped them both out.

Mine had a hole in the top of the housing where the clip broke off and was full of water and dirt, which explained why it wasn't working lol. And turns out the other side must have had a bad bulb. About an hour in the garage and they are both swapped out.

Good luck in your search

^^That's nice, wouldnt mind changing both, both aren't as clear anymore.

It sucks for us subie guys cause subaru doesnt make like nissian etc other makes, my brother had an m45 infiniti, and since nissan makes infiniti he found a nissan foglight that fit his for like only 30 bucks, only bad thing is the foglight was hard plastic not glass, idk how much worse the quality is but when you dont wana spend to much that wouldnt be a bad thing to have just in case.

Mine was 3/4 full lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/26/ypehahu9.jpg

That was after I dumped some out. The whole back part where the wire are is all corroded too. The new ones were perfect and crystal clear. You can find a single new one for about $125 new but it won't be Subaru and won't match the other as far as brightness/clarity.

Archived