LegacyGT.com

Just moved to Wylie, TX

fishbone

That sounds familiar but I think I had lost track of it. If I may ask, how much was the tune? I am assuming it is locked, right? That's kind of a big deal to me, I am hoping I can get an unlocked tune from whomever I end up using.

Well I was able to convince Calvin to unlock mine so I could use it with ATR software.

Dont mention me but you could always ask.......

Seems their dyno tunes for two fuels, pump and E85 was 3-500, can't remember...

Does Cobb do regular maintenance as well? Or do they more specialize on the mods? I looking for a place to get standard work done (Power Steering Pump, Window Motor, some tranny/computer glitch stuff, and possibly my timing belt. I've heard Subaru in Mckinney, Plano, or Cobb and Im wondering which one to go to.

Does Cobb do regular maintenance as well? Or do they more specialize on the mods? I looking for a place to get standard work done (Power Steering Pump, Window Motor, some tranny/computer glitch stuff, and possibly my timing belt. I've heard Subaru in Mckinney, Plano, or Cobb and Im wondering which one to go to.

They can do everything. I've had them change my oil to just checking my RSB. You might want to give them a call to check what they would charge if its simple and cross reference with the dealership. Last time I was up there the guys there like the dealership in McKinney (buddy was looking at BRZs)....

Archived