LegacyGT.com

Fast Spec-V Nissan

Guest clawdnb

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/1926000-1926999/1926522_3_full.jpg

when i used to have my 75shot wetkit in that car, i was more than able to mess up some really nice cars from a roll....my favorite thing to do was race camaroSS or cobras....they always got all pissed off after the run when i would purge at them and the realized that a 4banger with snot just kept up with their big v8s :dm:

Guest clawdnb
I use to own a 03 SE-R, what a POS. It was in the shop all the time.

i agree....my car was on its 4th warrantied tranny when i traded it for the LGT....i had to replace the entire wiring harness for some unknown reason, new ecu, i always had an enging lite for some reason or another, broke stock rims on the wonderful houston roads, and i think the butterfly valves were loose or missing when i traded it since i was getting 'multi cyl misfire' and other SES lites like that and it was eating coolant....goddamn i hated that car thinking back on it

Guest clawdnb
I think they do come with LSDs..

Keefe

factory lsd and 6speed...pretty much the best selling points of the car untill you realize that the 6speed is worthless on such a slow car and just means you get to shift every 20mph, lol

and handling is limited not only from being fwd but also due to the solid rearbeam...its not indiependant rear, quite gay

Meanwhile, I drove the snot out of my 2000 Sentra SE with the trusty old SR20DE, and when I sold it at 100k, it ran as smoothly as the day I bought it. Not a single problem, ever, not even during the warranty. Changed fluids, filters, and spark plugs, fed it some gas, and never had to think about it. With only 145hp, it was a little on the slow side, but I could give RSXs (not type S) a good run for their money. :)

I had an '02 SE-R for 60,000 miles without a single problem. With the front LSD and a good set of snows that thing never got stuck. The 7,500 redline took some getting used to (coming from an MGB that threatened to explode at 5,000). I thought it was a great car.

Chris S.

I agree....my car was on its 4th warrantied tranny when i traded it for the LGT....i had to replace the entire wiring harness for some unknown reason, new ecu, i always had an enging lite for some reason or another, broke stock rims on the wonderful houston roads, and i think the butterfly valves were loose or missing when i traded it since i was getting 'multi cyl misfire' and other SES lites like that and it was eating coolant....goddamn i hated that car thinking back on it

you have got to be kidding me --

i had my 02 for 60k miles in less than 3 years and it was NEVER in the shop other than regular maintenence. It was probably one of the most reliable cars i've owned and i really beat on that thing.

and as for them being slow -- man, they cost less than $17k, what do you expect?! name one other car as fast as it is for as cheap as it is. And at the local AutoX meets, se-r's constantly place in the top 10.

Archived