LegacyGT.com

Inspection for 05 LGT

Niko_lgt

Hey guys, i'm new here. So forgive if i post whats being posted a 100 times a day, still trying to figure out how to use this site 100%. :confused:

I live in Westfield Ma, so if any locals from this area could help me out in where would be the best place to pass inspection? So far iv'e got an spt intake and catback exhaust, tried passing once, they let me tint pass, but said exhaust to loud, then the next passes my friends bmw that's much annoyingly louder, so in advance thanx for looking, any help. Greatly appreciated. :)

About to install uppipe and dp so wana pass inspection first before installments. Plus if anyones got anyone whose selling used dp let me know, i have invidia uppipe waiting to be installed and dp hasnt been purchased yet, looking around 1st if anyone has a used or cheaper one then on ebay or most places, preferably invidia or cobb, heard those are good, and aiming more for one with a cat, cops here tend to stop you for fun, bored outa their minds, so dont wana be to loud. So thnx, and the dp should be for an automatic. Yes its an auto. I blame the wife for that :cool: Needed a car asap and cae upon this, figured wife plus snow, = awd :)

Archived