LegacyGT.com

San Diego is here

Skylab

Hey Skylab, I bought my 1984 GL 4x4 wagon from them. It only has 275,000 miles on it. I took it to Colorado last year when I worked in Denver. Drove it over the pass to Vail several times. I drove it through Rocky Mtn. National Park twice. It was breathin' heavy @ 10,000 ft. but it made it. I want and need the new Legacy GT 2.5. I heard that if we're patient, they are bringing the B4 over here. Have you heard any rumors? I'm willing to put a deposit down on that sweet little beast..........

Actually there are only a few differences between the USDM STi and the Spec C, the Spec C may be making up to 320hp, the springs at least were a little stiffer IIRC, it had the low wing, the 13.0:1 steering rack and I can't remember if it had the abscence of AC and had the roof vent. The USDM isn't all that far off, only things I'd ask for are the option of 2 springs (or the Prodrive adjustable coil-over system), 13:1 steering rack, option or low or high wings. I think the wings options, and an optional ultra-high performance A/S tire like a Michelin Pilot Sport A/S would help sell these babies year round and a bit better. Regardless, its a really nice car. I love riding along in my buddies one. :D

Archived