LegacyGT.com

second opinion...

05sleeper

Hey guys I've been trying to track down an issue for a few weeks and noticed something that maybe someone else can shed some light on. I'm full bolt on/ fuel upgrades besides bigger turbo and injectors. I live in Austin and was tuned by Cobb in Plano about a month ago and some issues have started to rise. When I'm in Austin my car runs super rich and I get some pretty violent surging when I get into boost especially around 16psi and I'm tuned for 19psi. I've cleaned maf and checked for leaks and fixed some exhaust leaks but still no luck. But when I'm in Dallas it runs perfect, afr's are where they need to be and I will only sometimes get some light hesitation in higher boost but not all the time. I notice on start up my car idles rough and my afr's go to full rich and boss when I hit the throttle a little but only lasts about 10 seconds then clears up and sometimes my afr won't even change when starting the car like the sensor isn't reading then all of a sudden it does. Do you think my front o2 is going bad? Maybe maf? I think elevation and tune might be to blame also but I just want to make sure before I try to spend money on turbo incase it's wastegate related but I would think if it's wastegate related it would do it anywhere. Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks

Archived