LegacyGT.com

Possible Stock SAT Radio??

BigNYDog3

I was driving the other day and the sun was shining on the radio and I saw that there is an outline on the radio LCD that was SAT in a box, 2005 LGT Limited w/6 disc. Maybe this is Sat radio or does this mean something else?

I was driving the other day and the sun was shining on the radio and I saw that there is an outline on the radio LCD that was SAT in a box, 2005 LGT Limited w/6 disc. Maybe this is Sat radio or does this mean something else?

Welcome to the board.. unfortuatly its just that we share display boards with other countries radios..

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Can we order the radio they sell in other countries to get XM or Sirus radio built into the radio? Will the radio part and everything else be the same as here?

No USDM legacies have dual zone climate controls which until i find out otherwise are incompatible with our radio/climate control combo. (us dual zone climate control LGT's have one "box" that does both climate and a/c)

When i say we share parts with the other radios i mean we share the display board, nothing more nothing less..

This topic has been hashed 100x over.

The only way you will get sat radio in your car is explained in the http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12608 faq

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived