LegacyGT.com

Roof Wrap Group Buy

mk6933

I'm seeing if there are any interest for vinyl roof wraps. I know someone that is willing to wrap roofs, or any other parts for cheaper then elsewhere.

I asked him, if we can get 5+ buyers, price will be $125 for 4th gen and $135 for 5th gen. Maybe even lower. Vinyl is by 3M, not generic or cheap brands. colors available are gloss black and matte black.

Price include labor & material!

I'd be interested depending on time and place. Might be going up to Oregon over 4th of July.

This is the SoCal thread. You must have missed that he lives in Arcadia, CA. :p:lol:

I'll be down in L.A. next monday, it might be too early, but I might be interested.

My wife's balls are delicious.

This is the SoCal thread. You must have missed that he lives in Arcadia, CA. :p:lol:

Guess for some reason I thought Arcadia was up north of here. And he's got Oregon in his location. So apparently the vendor is in SoCal. Guess I'm out cuz not going to LA anytime soon. Thanks F1.

He can probably get other materials as well.

If he can get enough roofs in NorCal, I'm sure he can make a trip there. Let me ask how many roofs he need to make his trip worth.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived