LegacyGT.com

Can someone read these?

05sleeper

So I have been having some issues with running rich (low 10 afr with lc1 wideband) where I live in Austin but running great in Dallas and have now started having some "hic-ups or hesitations" in boost. I got a log with the hic-up happening and a log with a quick short pull where it felt great and strong throughout. I will try to get a log of it running really rich and post that as well to compare but I'm not really sure what to look for or what numbers are bad and good... I did find out that my up pipe has a crack in it but the crack was there before these hesitations starting occurring but I have the new up pipe I just need to install it... The logs that show 11.1 are correct but the log showing 11.04 is showing up low 10's on my lc1 wideband.. any knowledge on these logs or what to look for would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

quick pull running correct.csv

Pull with correct tune but boost studder.csv

4.4.13 2.csv

Not an expert but yes it looks way rich. And it's trying to lean it out everywhere but its still too rich. Have you tried a boost leak test yet? are you running a stock unmodified tmic?

Also, have you pulled a learning view? Any ecu fault codes?

BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

I assume you are logging via romraider. Please log these parameters and nothing else. There is a fast polling option in RR logger...activate it and it will triple the resolution you are currently getting.

You current log does not tell us much. You have some knock, you afr trims are off and you wgdc is capped at 57%.

A/F Learning #1 (2-byte)** (%)

Engine Load (4-Byte)* (g/rev)

Engine Speed (rpm)

Feedback Knock Correction (1-byte)** (degrees)

Fine Learning Knock Correction (1-byte)** (degrees)

IAM (1-byte)** (multiplier)

Ignition Total Timing

Knock Sum* (count)

Manifold Relative Pressure (4-byte)* (psi relative)

Mass Airflow (g/s)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Target Boost (4-byte)* (psi relative sea level)

Throttle Opening Angle (%)

WB02

It's a full bolt on and fuel car except bigger turbo and injectors and is pro tuned. I've replaced every vacuum hose also but will double check for boost leaks when I get back from Dallas. Today it was on and off running right then rich. No codes present last I checked.

Also I'm not logging with ROM raider I'm using the access port and ATR software so I'll check the PID'S that I can log to see if I can change those and my Wastegate duty cycle is like that BC of the GS three port boost control solenoid I got tuned on.

Archived