LegacyGT.com

legacy's beware front wiper motor

• 7 years later...

Apologies for bumping a super old thread, but my dad, who doesn’t have a ton of money, asked me to help him replace his wiper motor. I tried this out, and it was also a ground issue. I put a tether from one of the screws on the body of the wiper motor to one of the bolts for the wiper transmission assembly (under the rubber isolators, and roughed up around the bolt hole with sand paper first).

All works again. Thanks a ton for this tip! I have no idea how you ever thought to try this.

Apologies for bumping a super old thread, but my dad, who doesn’t have a ton of money, asked me to help him replace his wiper motor. I tried this out, and it was also a ground issue. I put a tether from one of the screws on the body of the wiper motor to one of the bolts for the wiper transmission assembly (under the rubber isolators, and roughed up around the bolt hole with sand paper first).

All works again. Thanks a ton for this tip! I have no idea how you ever thought to try this.

frank_ster operates on a different plane than the rest of us. We just accept it and wait for his next missive.