LegacyGT.com

BNR 18g, FMIC, 92 octane

• 4 weeks later...
No sweat.

p.s. - These numbers are with an AVO tmic, DW 850's and Walbro FP, stock FPR, and factory exhaust. (16G)

I am now running a FMIC, DW 850's, DW 65c FP, Aeromotive FPR, 3" exhaust. (18G)

Frankly, I still like the 16G/E85 set-up the best :rolleyes:

I'm curious if you considered the Kamak STS turbos? Those seem pretty outstanding if they live up to their hype.

I'm curious if you considered the Kamak STS turbos? Those seem pretty outstanding if they live up to their hype.

I would rather use a turbo (that I could receive support from the builder) such as BNR or Blouch. I wouldn't even consider a turbo made on the other side of the planet.

I completely agree on the BNR customer service. BNR hands down has the best customer support for their product I have ever seen. I know you where talking about a custom cobb tune I was just giving my opinion on what I have experience with. What I really liked about brenntuning is that he has consistently achieved solid believable numbers that have been reproduced on other dynos. I used to be in the service industry so good customer service matters ALOT to me, and his customer service is prompt and straight to the point and just a real nice guy in general.

I would rather use a turbo (that I could receive support from the builder) such as BNR or Blouch. I wouldn't even consider a turbo made on the other side of the planet.

Gotcha. I was just curious. The STS wheels get quite a bit of hype on this forum. If the driving video is accurate, they have incredibly fast spool. I'm just always interested in finding ways to get more power into the lower rpm's.

• 2 months later...
Just throwing in my 2 cents... I have a BNR 18g, DW 850cc injectors, Walbro GS fuel pump, among other bolt-ons ... I had my car tuned by Mikey @ The Shop in southern CT put down solid power 278whp on a mustang dyno can't remember exactly the TQ number I believe it was around 280lbs. Mikey said he could have gotten a lot more out of it but for my driving, being a daily, my status as a full time student and having a full time job reliability is a MUST for me. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE POWER CURVE ON MY LGT. My next route is an intercooler since I'm running stock. I'm on the fence about Perrin or AVO TMIC or Racer X FMIC. If your in the market for a budget turbo, BNR 18g won't let you down if you're looking for a practical daily with power to pass your S4 d bag friends on the highway.

• 1 year later...

Archived