LegacyGT.com

Help with Maps from Used APv1

EvvLGTWagon

I have tried to search the forums and Google before I turn to just asking. I purchased a Cobb AccessPort v1 from an eBay auction with a great price. It came unmarried for my 2006 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5GT. I loaded a TDC Stage 1 map on my car after my CBE install. I found information online about it being more advance than COBB OTS Maps. Worked with flying colors and performance improved. Now I have my parts waiting for stage 2 in the garage for install, CNT Downpipe and Invidia Up Pipe. Of course going Stage 2 after install. These three Stage 2 maps also were loaded. I have yet to find any information about these. So I am turning to the forum for help. Does anyone know more information about these maps? :confused:

1) TDC header tmic a(cut off by display)

2) TDC Stage2 93At

3)stage2.06auto.bas(cut off by display)

Looking for opinions before I load one with issues or just use an OTS COBB Stage 2 from their site. E-tune will be coming in the future. Thanks for the help in advance.

IMG_0095.thumb.jpg.969d854b3f3433a88a5b43dfdd6d2151.jpg

DO you have the Cobb map manager software installed on a PC? It lets you add and remove maps from the AP device. I would run the base Cobb maps, those TDC maps might have been made specifically for another car.
335HP/360Tq VF-22/1820 clone with Meth

Original maps are reloaded on AP. Starting with base stage 2 91 1.17.

Odd that to get the port to work i had to use the serial cable that came with it and not directly into the USB to Serial cable.

All is worked well.

Archived