LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT Annapolis Subaru, MD

Hepy117

I have never leased a car so I don't know of the sell/return situation. But if he can I would drive the 6hours to buy it from him if it's in the condition he says (nothing tells me it's not) and I will definitely give him more than the dealer is giving. Hell even if I got it for 23-25 that is a steal for what I have been seeing.

I did a little research and the way it seems to work is that I can't sell it to you unless I paid the buyout price first and then you bought it from me. Since I don't have the money on hand, and don't want to apply for a loan to use for a couple weeks, I am wondering if there is a way for the dealer or bank (Chase does Subaru's lease program) to proxy the transaction? I'd have no problem doing it that way since it would give me more money for a down payment and probably cost you less.

The only things to consider are that you would need to get the car detailed and the 30k mile service is coming up soon. The dealer obviously wouldn't do those for you if we bypass them on the sale.

Also - pictures to come tonight or this weekend.

• 4 months later...
Yep i am still looking also. Anyone from around branford, ct? There is a '10 lgt at premier subaru :-)

As of this morning the car was still sitting in front of the dealer. I drove it in feb and almost bought it. It was an oct 09 purchase and had had the clutch replaced at about 10k. They had it for a while and i saw them doing some paint work on it last month. They were very firm on the price and lowballed my trade-in. The final straw was when the finance guy refused to take anything off the cpo warranty. It must have been some kind of turf war because the salesman and finance guy got into a closed door argument and i left. I ended up with a 2.5i manual from another dealership.

I drove to CT to get my '12 LGT from Premier. It was not a great experience, mostly because they delayed working on the out of state tag transfer - my temp tag expired and they had no sense of urgency in getting me a replacement.

I'm next to Annapolis and if anything else shows up in the area, I'll be happy to check it out for you.

Hello my name is steven

So i have been doing some investigating about the LGT for sale in branford, it is still on the lot , any advice ??

Hello my name is steven

So i have been doing some investigating about the LGT for sale in branford, it is still on the lot , any advice ??

I ended up finding a '12LGT a little closer to me so I didnt go look at that one. Maybe someone else will chime in with some info

Archived