LegacyGT.com

US Top Gear Legacy GT wagon

its never a fair competition on the show. It would have been nice to see the Subaru vs some older cheap audi's and awd Bmw's. I can't believe the 300zx even made an appearance although our only vehicle for years up here was a 240sx. It would have done much better had tanner known to add sandbags.

Just got to the point where hes dragging a trailer and turned it off.

its never a fair competition on the show. It would have been nice to see the Subaru vs some older cheap audi's and awd Bmw's. I can't believe the 300zx even made an appearance although our only vehicle for years up here was a 240sx. It would have done much better had tanner known to add sandbags.

Just got to the point where hes dragging a trailer and turned it off.

He ditched the trailer tho and caught up.

Fifth gear is prob my favorite for now.

Agreed. No 'entertainment' nonsense for non car watching masses, like what UK Top Gear had unfortunately become (although it is still a great show). 5th gear is excellent - Tiff and Vicky used to work with Jezza back in the early days... those were good too. But 5th Gear is going soft core as well.

What I cant stand about top gear is them always buying the cheap cars and smashing them up. I could care less about all that I want to see the newer cars and what they can do. Star in a reasonably priced car also bores me.

Even taking the cheaper used cars would be ok if they didnt do useless comparisons.

were there snow tires on those vehicles at all?

I was wondering that also they had said they were using the tires that came on them when tanner put studs in his. They should of all been on equal tires also to make it even. All that show is for is entertainment and it struggles at that.

ya thats the first episode ive actually made it all the way through. AWD and 4WD are great, but without good tires that are meant for the terrain youre in they are about as useless as RWD on ice and that moron that was in the subi doesnt know how to drive beyond a grocery run.

Archived