LegacyGT.com

Legacy B spec on a 54

Hi all just ,very happy just got myself ,A B spec legacy on a 54 plate ,Is it 4th gen ?. Should I look out for a usuall problems it has 56,000 on the clock,many thanks for any help,it is running very well.

A 54 plate (I guess yours is CF54?) means it was manufactured between Sept 1st 2004 and Feb 28th 2005, making it an early production 2005 model, making it a 4th gen.

The question is what trim. A "B Spec R" doesn't mean anything really. Is it a 3.0R Spec B? Or a 2.0GT Spec B?. Is it a saloon or an estate? In the UK, I believe the only way to get the Spec B estate was a JDM import.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'm guessing it's #54 out of 500 that were made in 2006.

I bet it isn't.

I bet he lives in the UK, where the number plate tells you when a car was built.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Hi all ,thanks for your reply's the 54 I mentioned is the number plate for the uk meaning it is a late registered 2004.It is a B spec R 3.0 h6 estate. All the oils have been done are there any little things that happen to this model,cheers wayne

Hi all ,thanks for your reply's the 54 I mentioned is the number plate for the uk meaning it is a late registered 2004.It is a B spec R 3.0 h6 estate. All the oils have been done are there any little things that happen to this model,cheers wayne

mmm nice wagon. i'd love to have one of them. i'm at 94k in my 08 and so far i've had no problems. even after running it at the track from time to time nothing has gone bad.

Archived