LegacyGT.com

Please bring these to US!!!

trokita

Yes, in Japan anyways - - but I think most would balk at the price.... Over 400usd here...

that's insane. aftermarket should be better for sure.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Silly question, but how hard would it be to import one of these. From some quick research sounds like the big hurdles are the duty (2.5%), emissions, and bumper requirements. I guess the big question would be are these not the same bumpers on US Spec legacy's? I know some of the molding is different, but does that affect the cert? Probably looking at a pipe dream, but it is fun to think about.

I meant I want the JDM 2013 Legacy GT wagon, at least that is what I interpreted the photos on page 1 to be.

That's why, the Outback is just a lifted Wagon, isn't it?

EDIT: sorry I didn't realize that the XT was no loner offered.

I think the Legacy GT is much more than just a lifted Outback XT but could be wrong. Isn't the engine tuned differently? I guess it's kind of academic, I won't be importing one of these. I just don't understand, Subaru makes the damn thing, even if they only sell 500 wouldn't it be worth it? The mid-size AWD sport wagon is a dying breed. Hell, the station wagon is a dying breed. I came really close to getting a CTS-V wagon but I really like having the AWD. In the end I am just too practical (even if a 550hp wagon seems impractical).

I think the Legacy GT is much more than just a lifted Outback XT but could be wrong. Isn't the engine tuned differently? I guess it's kind of academic, I won't be importing one of these. I just don't understand, Subaru makes the damn thing, even if they only sell 500 wouldn't it be worth it? The mid-size AWD sport wagon is a dying breed. Hell, the station wagon is a dying breed. I came really close to getting a CTS-V wagon but I really like having the AWD. In the end I am just too practical (even if a 550hp wagon seems impractical).

I would def trade up to a Wagon if they brought it over :). I would love to own a wagon one day.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n612/whoosh60/legacygt/rearwiper.jpg

OMG! Those fender flares! O.o

Is that an OEM "touch" on the overseas model? It's almost like it has Outback flares on a sedan. Pure sex. This thing would look gorgeous dropped.

OMG! Those fender flares! O.o

Is that an OEM "touch" on the overseas model? It's almost like it has Outback flares on a sedan. Pure sex. This thing would look gorgeous dropped.

That's the Outback 3.0R SUS. It's available here in the US.

Archived