LegacyGT.com

wheel and tire fitment?

so im looking to go with 18x9 40et wheels and 235 35 tires. going for a roll and maybe a pull.. if i need to... but i see a lot of guys going with a 1- 1.5+ degree of camber.. first off is that needed? or is it for the look?:confused: idk. and how long does every one get out of a set of tires that is for those who drive there rigs daily. lots of noob questions sorry. but i wana be sure i set this up right the first time!:spin:

p.s. dont send me the link by Xenonk. already read it.

with that setup you will need a roll and possibly a small pull. youll probly need around -1.5 degrees of camber which isnt too bad. bmws and other cars sonetimes run this amount of camber or more stock, so if you have your toe set properly with -1.5 camber all around its deffinitly possible to get 30k miles depending on the tire, with rotating the tires regularly. if you are slammed you will need a camber kit to get the rear camber to -1.5. im slammed i can adjust my front camber within spec fine but my rear camber is -2.2 on both sides

sweet thank you finnaly an answer! lol im not going to low ill invest in c/o or a good spring and shock setup eventualy but even then im not shooting for herra frush maybe 1.3" 1.5" at the most. i just wanna eliminate some nasty gap.

Archived