LegacyGT.com

Another attack...

rakerley

Like many others, I'm a victim!

It happened last week, i was starting to pull onto a main road (55mph speed limit) and as i started to move i was hit from behind.

I was waiting for an opening and so was the girl behind me, however she didn't know i was in front of her( she had thought i already went). So here comes the hole, i start to move, and as i do - CRUNCH. We were only going about 12mph.

She (03 toyota carolla) had hit my back left corner with her right front. Damage was the same for both cars, and left me with a 6 in. wide dent on my corner and some scratches. LUckily everything was isolated to the bumper. We decided not to go through insurance, so now i have about 600 dollars to spend on a new bumper.

I did some searching but didn't find much. Any suggestions on aftermarket bumpers? Where is a good place to buy? Will they fit on a US legacy? Will just a rear bumper make the car look weird( i.e. if the bumper is lower than the rest of the car)?

thanks

look for a thread made by a member named "thatriceguy" he did a jdm bumper swap on his car. Also, check the vendor classifieds section. theres a thread brewing about a jdm bumper group buy that would include all the parts you need to properly fit a jdm bumper on a usdm car.

Archived