LegacyGT.com

New GT MY06 colors?

Scooterman

I have just changed my MY06 GT Wagon (MT) order from silver to one of two new greys available in Oz from 06 - Urban Grey. A relatively deep metallic grey.

Do you guys know if you are getting the new colors in the 06 range? Besides actualy liking the deeper grey more than silver, I also like the fact it will be less common only being MY06+:D

...'cause every one else gets better options than those of us in the USDM (and CDM in this case).

We can't even get our Wagon GT's with MT any more or any GT without leather interior and a sunroof; why would we ever get new colors?

<bitter>

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

They actually dropped the no leather, no sunroof versions in Oz a couple of years ago. Like you we can only get leather and sunroof in GT. Other than color and AET/MT in both wagon and sedan there are no real options (other than minor after production add ons) at all.

We do get the 13 speaker MacIntosh audio but no aux either:mad:

They actually dropped the no leather, no sunroof versions in Oz a couple of years ago. Like you we can only get leather and sunroof in GT. Other than color and AET/MT in both wagon and sedan there are no real options (other than minor after production add ons) at all.

We do get the 13 speaker MacIntosh audio but no aux either:mad:

...well, at least I don't feel as ripped off any more...

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Archived