• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/13/ma9udu2e.jpg

The most pissed off bee EVAR!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/13/jy8ataba.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/13/purunage.jpg

My girls, I love them dearly but my god kids are expensive.

No, wait a few more years after that and they tell you: "Daddy, I met someone, and he asked me to marry him." That's when you know it's about to get really expensive. Even moreso than college...;)
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

It's not hearsay if twisty is the guy being charged (ie, defendant).

And twisty, next time call the cops.

Not to derail... But....

So, if I called your local PD, and said that you threatened me, they would simply show up and arrest you?

Not to derail... But....

So, if I called your local PD, and said that you threatened me, they would simply show up and arrest you?

They would investigate first, talk to both sides/witnesses and try to determine if it was a serious threat, what the circumstances were, etc. If they thought it was credible, they would arrest you.

They would investigate first, talk to both sides/witnesses and try to determine if it was a serious threat, what the circumstances were, etc. If they thought it was credible, they would arrest you.

Right. That was pretty much my point.

Careful with making death threats, if he wanted to be a dick, he could call the cops and have you arrested, though I doubt he would in this case because he would probably lose his kids to child protective services in a heartbeat, not to mention the attempted assualt on you; he could be arrested for that.

ya, i was almost 18 at that time. repercussions werent really a forethought back then. 20-some odd years later im a bit more subtle than that now. :D

Not to derail... But....

you would think that was the process, but not always.

here in tempe, AZ there is a mandatory 24hrs in jail for assault. just being accused will get you in there. i had a manager at a convenience store accuse me of aggravated assault when i was about 20, detectives came to my house and processed everything. i was able to choose the day i went in, but even tho there was no clear evidence (and the fact that i didnt actually do anything) and i was never charged, i still spent a day in.

The trick with my girls was to get them some baby aspirin before bed and identify the bad nights during the day. Usually indicated by above average drooling for the day and mindless chewing of anything in sight.

Other than that, it's what he said. Stuff in the freezer. I think frozen rags are rather old school.

The trick with my girls was to get them some baby aspirin before bed and identify the bad nights during the day. Usually indicated by above average drooling for the day and mindless chewing of anything in sight.

Other than that, it's what he said. Stuff in the freezer. I think frozen rags are rather old school.

No baby aspirin nowadays. found that it's linked to Reye's syndrome. Use Tylenol or Motrin :)

We haven't found a good 'cure.' Tylenol on super cranky nights, however it's merely impossible to determine why your baby is crying or uncomfortable. Teething. Cold. Hot. Sick.

We've tried frozen rings, wash clothes, teething tablets, more bottle, less bottle...Take a shotgun approach. It's usually just a day or two here and there. I think when you finally found the right remedy, it's more so just the fact that the pain is naturally subsiding at that point :)

D2 has used a single Baltic Amber teething necklace to help get the grandson successfully through his teething stages - pretty amazing stuff that actually works. GS doesn't chew on it, but the baltic amber does apparently have a sedative and prophylactic effect, given that he's had no (zero) ear or nose infections as well.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -