LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing Camber Kit?

quick4dr

Anyone have any reviews or comments on the megan racing rear camber kit and rear toe arms? looking into completing my suspension when i do my KW install,

Also have Avo front brace and rear braces going in at the same time, and the white line bump steer kit.

I already have whiteline rack bushings,

whiteline control arm bushings (front and rear)

Hotckis sways and bushings, kartboy links.

Anything else i should do suspension wise?

Looks like you've got it covered. Instead of rear camber plates I'd get the WL rear arm kit with all 4 arms for camber and toe, they're nice and beefy.

Did you look at the Megan arms?

They are the same as the W.L except they have 6 arms (Megan do the centre/upper arm too).

To the O.P, get the Megan's and let us know how they go/build quality etc.

Did you look at the Megan arms?

No, because I'm lazy. ;)

I see what you're talking about now, they do look pretty stout. Honestly though, I'd still get the WL's. I love them, and it looks like when the bushings start to wear, the WL will be easier to replace, and will last longer.

WL is also a GREAT company to deal with, the same is not true with Megan.

I have the WL kit and in a car accident the toe arm bent (huge lateral force directed right into the hub) which was NO fault of WL's, any arm would have bent in that situation. I called them up to try to buy one single arm because I didn't want to buy a new set of four just because one was bent. After they called the factory in Australia to try to get just one, they let me know that I could not purchase one. Instead, they just sent me a brand new one for FREE under warranty. What other company will replace parts for free, broken by you, with no fault of theirs? A month later a box came with a brand new arm and bushings, free hat, stickers, lanyard, stickers, schwag. They are awesome.

This is just my experience.

I was initially confused on the megan camber kit, I thought you were talking about rear camber plates.

So you have the WL toe arm (the longer one with the kink). The other two arms you don't have will both adjust camber. I see no reason to replace both. Keep the cast aluminum upper arm and just replace that short straight one on the bottom.

If you get the Megan, let us know how they compare to the WL you have on the car.

I made a thread here about the megan camber arms and they didnt seem well received. Most thought they looked sub par and the welds admittedly didnt look great. That being said I went with the whitelines. Quality is excellent and to add to that i agree with the customer service. I bumped a curb in january and bent one of the arms. I contacted a few places about trying to just get one or both toe arms and Mike from Infamous contacted whiteline for me and they also sent me an arm free of charge. Again,Any arm would have bent and they could have just as easily told me I needed to buy all four but they were kind enough to give me a replacement free of charge. Cant say enough great things about Mike's and Whitelines customer service. That alone to me is enough to justify the extra money for whiteline parts.

Also the whiteline rear camber bushing's I used to have I didnt think were the best. The eccentric would hit the rear knuckle at certain points. I know I had seen another member here that had the same issue. Also after i installed them I went to align it again a few months later and couldnt get the eccentric to turn anymore. Pretty much why I bought the arms anyways.

Archived