LegacyGT.com

Personalized License Plates

TheOneDoubleN

Just get the one you like better and to hell with everyone else, lol. Mine is WAGN-FTW, which is supposed to mean For The Win, but everyone thinks it means **** The World. I don't particularly like the vulgarity in what people THINK it means, but whatever.

JENS-LGT

MOMS-LGT

Add the dash to the plate if you can and it will help separate the first word so you don't end up with the "slut" problem. I like JENS-LGT better, IMHO.

^ Btw, take the A and the dash out and change it to WGNFTMFW and solve that problem.

Though you may run in to trouble with the state if they figure out it's an abbreviation for a curse. Oh well, I say you try and beat em.

Just get the one you like better and to hell with everyone else, lol. Mine is WAGN-FTW, which is supposed to mean For The Win, but everyone thinks it means **** The World. I don't particularly like the vulgarity in what people THINK it means, but whatever.

JENS-LGT

MOMS-LGT

Add the dash to the plate if you can and it will help separate the first word so you don't end up with the "slut" problem. I like JENS-LGT better, IMHO.

Yeah, I can't have 8 letters, but I think JENSLGT is the winner. I'll take a pix when I get it eventually. Thanks a ton for the input!!!!

JENS-LGT

MOMS-LGT

(plus, really, they just have to see me in the driver seat to know 'slut' isn't the issue :) LOL)

LOL - No, just no slutty. More middle-aged-graying house wife look. They NEVER see it coming :)

Hey now let's not stereotype, some of the sluttiest are middle-aged-graying housewives. At least, that's what my college-self would have said back then :lol:.

Jen, congrats on the vanity plate. Thats a good one, I like. Can't wait to see a pic of it on the car.

This is mine. Those with dirty minds will immediately think that the G refers to a part of the female anatomy, which I guess I don't mind :lol:, but it really refers to G-forces, specifically the lateral ones, that I like to tease.

IMAG1008.thumb.jpg.2dd9f1a5113b9506a4bc0a29cf022ed2.jpg

I hope whoever has SUBIE in CA has it on a nice one. Thinking I want a personalized plate for my Spec B now and be ready for when the vintage plates come out.

So far I have:

08 SPECB

OMG DGM

TURBAWD

SP3C B

I have learned to love the numbers and letters in my current sequential plates. I like that all the numbers are even and that the letters are in alphabetical order. Makes my OCD happy.

Those with dirty minds will immediately think that the G refers to a part of the female anatomy, which I guess I don't mind :lol:, but it really refers to G-forces, specifically the lateral ones, that I like to tease.QUOTE]

And here I thought your plate was a play on GT and Teaser. Shows you how big the rock I live under really is... Any way you look at it (even the female anatomy version) it's a great plate. I'll post pictures when mine finally show up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived